Since falling in love with Young Living essential oils I have felt compelled to share their awesomeness with friends near and far. Getting started can be a bit confusing so I figured I would make this post to explain the process of getting started with Young Living essential oils…
The way that Young Living works is you can sign up either as a “retail customer” or a “wholesale member”. Wholesale members get to buy oils directly from Young Living at 24% off of the retail price for LIFE! Most people get started by purchasing a Premium Starter Kit which is $160 and includes 11 of the most popular oils, an essential oil diffuser and a bunch of samples, including samples of the NingXia Red supplement, which so many YL users use daily and LOVE!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (for skin irritations, soothing burns and relaxation),
- Peppermint (for muscle soreness, digestive support, fresh breath),
- Lemon (for uplifting, cleaning and great in water),
- Frankincense (for youthful skin and spiritual connection),
- PanAway (for pain and discomfort),
- R.C.(for respiratory clearing)
- Thieves (for immunity and well-being),
- Purification (for stinky trash, cleaning, bug bites & bug repellent)
- Copaiba (for supporting skin health, respiratory support & soothing pain)
- DiGize (for aiding healthy digestion- can vary based on availability)
- Stress Away (Relaxing yet uplifting blend; great for using in the car!)
I HIGHLY recommend the Premium Starter Kit as it allows you to really start USING your oils. There is something in there that can help with almost any ailment or mood and having the diffuser is awesome! I don’t say this to be “salesy” as much as I’ve seen how much more the people who start out with the kit learn to USE and LOVE their oils.
It’s hard to know which oils are going to be your favorite and it can be frustrating to buy a few at retail and not really like them much, although if you choose to go the retail route I would be happy to help you pick some out! If you have any particular concerns you would like to address using Essential Oils I would love to help you find the right oils or products for that too!
Young Living has been around growing and distilling most of their own oils on their 9 farms around the world using BEYOND organic and sustainable practices for over 20 years. Essential oils is an industry that is largely unregulated and companies can pop up overnight and make lots of claims to purity on their labels, so it’s really important to order from a company that has stood the test of time.
Becoming a member also gives you access to our members only Young Living Facebook group which is an invaluable resource and community for learning all about using EOs. I’ll also make myself available to you to help you on your “oily journey”.
Does that all make sense? I’m including my link below but definitely let me know if you have any questions! I LOVE discussing oils and getting other people to fall in love with them is my favorite thing! I’m always happy to help no matter which route you choose 🙂
Leah O’Donnell- Young Living Star Distributor # 3365922